Monday, August 25, 2008

Zoo in school

21 Aug 2008,

Sunny and Raining

I should write, although I feel really tire and reluctant to be creative in writing. However, I think discipline is essential in order to be successful or reaching some kinds of achievement.

Today is my first lesson in HCIS, it ended up terribly, especially in 2XX. It is not a school of students, it is more like a zoo. They are in wild, making unbearable noise, rebellious and annoying. In class, I see elephant, monkey, lion, tiger, mouse, chicken and so on and so forth. I should not describe them like animal, as this will be offence to animal. They are a lot worst than animal. Animal will just be making noise when they feel unsecure, or hungry or injure, in short they roar for a reason, but my students they shout for no reason. Animal wondering around for a reason too, for food or to chase away flies, but my students running here and there for no reason. They just do what they like, speaking their own language, showing a silly faces. I don’t think I like them. Not at all. I’m starting to feel regret of going back to teach. Since I have decided to teach, I need to find a way to love them or at least to love this job.

This is the first time I teach boys, I think this is a good experience to understand boy more. I need to improve my language proficiency, so teaching is English is one way of training.

My hopes, not be offended by them, do not be angry. Take it easy. Accept their characteristics and personality regardless my own preference. Furthermore, wish I can be their friend and have some influence to them so that they can grow up and be mature. In addition, I wish to improve my language, shall make more effort on this.

No comments: